Different Ways of Authentication
Multifactor presents several different ways of authentication, which were chosen based on security level and usability:
- Telegram Messenger
- Universal web authentication and biometrics
- OTP tokens
- Google Authenticator
You, as the site administrator, set available methods, and your users choose the most convenient for themself from the available ones.
Self-Service Sign up
Multifactor provides users the possibility to set by themselves one or several authentication methods upon the first use of the system, and then to change the setting, but only after they go through the second factor. The users will be added to the system automatically.
It is possible to control the users, settings, access objects and authentication methods in the administrator panel of Multifactor.
Multifactor provides the possibility of flexible setting of your users access policy, based on the roles, which includes:
- available authentication methods
- setup of access to different resources
- access restriction by IP-address or address range
- access restriction by weekdays and time
All successful and unsuccessful login attempts of your users will be recorded in the log, which is available in the administrator panel.
Multifactor informs the system administrator about anomalies:
- login from a new device
- simultaneous login from different IP addresses
- unsuccessful login attempts